The Democratic Unionist Party has recently agreed with the Conservative Party to “support the government on legislation pertaining to the...
Senior Associate in Freshfields pensions practice.
- I am a pensions solicitor working in both contentious and non-contentious work;
- I typically work for corporates to assist them with all kinds of pensions legal issues. I have specialist knowledge of the buy-in and buyout market, the Pension Protection Fund, and managing section 75 debts.
- I have experience defending an individual against one of the Pensions Regulator's most complex warning notices;
- I have extensive experience advising clients when they may be subject to a claim from the Pensions Regulator;
- I also have experience working with clients to prepare for Parliamentary select committees;
- I manage client projects ranging from a few thousand pounds to hundreds of thousands of pound;
- I manage stakeholders across the globe to deliver advice that has drawn upon a range of specialists;
- I communicate complex technical issues and ideas to audiences with all levels of subject knowledge;
- I negotiate contracts with trustees and legal advisers to ensure that my clients' interests are protected to the fullest extent but within the confines of commercially acceptable risks;
- I display leadership skills in my role as a coach, in my client delivery and in developing new ideas within the firm.
- My natural creativity and drive mean that I am good at spotting opportunities, building networks and finding innovative solutions to my client's problems.
- I enjoy public speaking and have spoken at several client seminars with both intimate and large audiences.
As a free user, you can follow Passle and like posts.
To repost this post to your own Passle blog, you will need to upgrade your account.
For plans and pricing, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org